Thursday, September 11, 2008

Remember!!


I just wanted to post to let everyone know that I am so thankful to all of our men and women serving our country to protect our rights as americans. I remember September 11,2001 very well. I had gotten home from work at 10:00 and was trying to relax on the couch. I turned on the t.v. and saw that we had been attacked. My heart jumped out of my stomach. I couldn't believe that someone would attack us. I thought we were untouchable. After all we were americans and had the most freedom of anybody. I thank God everyday that I didn't know anyone who was killed or injured in those attacks. I pray for those who were, and I cry for those who gave their lives trying to save those in the airplanes. You are true heros. Thank you for standing up for your rights as americans!!!

No comments: