So it seems like my sister, Shelly, has been on this big scrap booking kick and it is kinda making me want to get back on the ball. I think I just made so many for Christmas-my dad and Dustys moms calendars, that I got burnt out. Well I decided that I didn't want to get to behind so I bucked up and decided to do Ryans basketball. I think it turned out all right. This is sketch #59 from
Got Sketch?. My sister introduced me to this sight and it is awesome. It helps us uncreative people make cute pages. Now I am not saying that I am totally incapable of creating my own layout, but why when someone else will do it for you and you can "tweak" it to fit your pictures.
1 comment:
I love it. He is such a little sports star! I wish I had had the money to put G in sports when he was young. Now he has no interest whatsoever.
Post a Comment