Thursday, March 26, 2009

Basketball!!

So it seems like my sister, Shelly, has been on this big scrap booking kick and it is kinda making me want to get back on the ball. I think I just made so many for Christmas-my dad and Dustys moms calendars, that I got burnt out. Well I decided that I didn't want to get to behind so I bucked up and decided to do Ryans basketball. I think it turned out all right. This is sketch #59 from Got Sketch?. My sister introduced me to this sight and it is awesome. It helps us uncreative people make cute pages. Now I am not saying that I am totally incapable of creating my own layout, but why when someone else will do it for you and you can "tweak" it to fit your pictures.

1 comment:

ChelleStamps said...

I love it. He is such a little sports star! I wish I had had the money to put G in sports when he was young. Now he has no interest whatsoever.