Friday, October 31, 2008
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Jordyn had her Halloween party at school today. They sang songs to the parents and then they had a bunch of different activities for the kids to do. They had a cake walk, a fishing pond, blow up jumper things, a haunted alley and pizza and drinks. She had a blast. Here are some pictures of all the fun!
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
So we went to Park City on Saturday and hung out with Linda and her family for the day. It was a blast!! I have lived in Utah my whole life and never been to Park City! We went to the park and the kids had a blast. There was a zip line that Ryan loved and a little digging thing that he couldn't get enough of. Jordyn liked the red rope climbing thing and the swings. She has always been a fan of swings. Right before we left the park we decided to push Dusty in the tire swing. Oh what a riot that was. He was going so fast I thought he was going to puke, but he was totally fine. Then we went back and got in the pool and hot tubs. OOhhh! They were heaven. The kids were way excited to be able to go into the hot tubs as well. There were like six of them so the kids decided to have one all to their selves. They loved it. Then we had a bar-b-q and went and played bingo and uno flash-I still don't think that button was broken Reg. :) All in all it was a great day. Thanks so much to Linda and Reg for inviting us up!! Your Awesome!!!
Thursday, October 16, 2008
A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: Sisters
C-Cake or Pie: Pie
E- Essential Item: Flip Flops
F- Favorite Color: Red
G-Gummi Bears or Worms: Bears
H-Home town: Pleasant Grove, Ut.
I- Indulgences: Chocolate
J- January or July: January
K-Kids: Boy-Ryan age:6 Girl-Jordyn age:3
L-Life is incomplete without: Family and Friends
M- Marriage Date: April 14,2000
N- Number of Siblings: 1 brother and 2 sisters
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples are good, but I like oranges better
P- Phobias or Fears: Snakes! I hate snakes-garden, water, whatever I hate them all
Q- Quote: "I look adorable! No one ever told me that if you fish, you get to buy an outfit. I'll do just about anything if I can buy an outfit!"-Lorelai Gilmore on Gilmore Girls
R- Reason To Smile: I have a loving and caring family
S- Season: I love Fall. I love the colors, the leaves, the warm clothes, and the shopping.
T- Tag Three: Carrie, Chelsea, and Lacey.
U-Unknown fact about me: I have to watch Gilmore Girls on t.v. everyday even though they are just re-runs and I have already seen them.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals: Totally Oppressor
W- Worst Habit: I eat when I am bored.
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: I think x-rays because they are easier.
Y-Your favorite food: Italian of any kind
Z-Zodiac Sign: depends on where you look. I am right on the line of Taurus and Gemini.(May 21)
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Well I was pretty bored tonight so I thought that I would work on my little project and I finished 2 pages!! I am so excited. Now I am half of the way there. I'm not sure what months these will be for yet though. I am just excited to say that I am half way there. If you ask my sister shelly she can tell you that I have a hard time coming up with pages, so to say that I have finished 6 in such a short time is like totally awesome!
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
1. Link your tagger and list rules on your blog
2. Share 7 random/weird facts about yourself
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post leaving names and links to their blogs
4. Let them know they have been tagged by commenting on their blog
1.I know this is like exactly what you said Chelsea, but it is the same for me on this one. I hate eating chicken off the bone. It just doesn't seem right to me for some reason. I think it is gross and disgusting.
2. I love office supplies. Going down the paper and pencil aisle in a store is fun for me. I don't know what it is, I just love it. The whole thing , the organizing the writing the filing. I should be a receptionist. It would be the perfect job for me
3. I am a perfectionist. I will be writing a grocery list and if I mess up in anyway I have to write it over.
4. If I lay down in bed and try to read, anytime, I will fall asleep. I don't know why. I cannot be laying in a bed reading for to long or I will automatically fall asleep.
5. I hate cats. They bug the crap out of me. They are just lazy, worthless animals.
6. I am afraid of the dark (sometimes). Sometimes at night I will be laying in bed and this fear just rushes over me. I won't get out of bed or anything. I will just lay there totally still and scared out of my mind.
7. All my life growing up I had a huge crush on my cousin Ryan. No that is now why I named Ryan Ryan, but I just always thought he was so cute.
Okay I tag...
Monday, October 13, 2008
So as most of you know, it snowed over the weekend!! I love the snow but hate the cold. If I could have it be warm and snowy my life would be good. It was gone almost before it came, but I had to take pictures while it was still here. What is really funny about the whole thing is that this weekend it is supposed to be near 70 degrees. Oh I love Utah weather :)
Here is the backyard!
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Thursday, October 2, 2008
So my visiting teacher came over and asked me if I wanted some fruit. Now I am all for free fruit, so I said okay. Well she gives me all these peaches and pears. So I am like I know what to do with the peaches, make freezer jam, but what to do with the pears. So I got online and decided to look for a pear freezer jam recipe. Well I found one, and oh my gosh! It is good. I wasn't sure how it would turn out, but I figured that I would try. Dusty says he really likes it, so yeah!! Tomorrow I will probably make the peach jam. I would just can the peaches, but I don't know how to can (or jar as chelsea call it :) ) and I don't have any of the stuff. I would like to learn though.