Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Fathers Day!!

I just wanted to take a minute and wish a Happy Fathers Day to all of the dads out there. To my dad- I love you with all my heart!! I know when I was little we weren't that close, but as I turned into a teenager and after you and mom got divorced we became closer. Now we are REALLY close and I am sooooo grateful for that!! I don't know what I would do without you! You are the best dad I could ever know. I LOVE YOU DAD!!!
To my husband-You are my rock!! Without you in my life, I would be in shambles! You are such a good dad to our children and such a wonderful husband to me! You are the glue that holds us together. Our children love you soooo much, more than you will probably ever know and so do I. Happy Fathers Day Krusty Pants!! ;) I love you soooooo much!!
I would post pictures of them, but Dusty is on the computer downstairs and this computer doesn't have any. Oh well!!!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

i love how you said w/out dusty you would be in shambles...that's how i feel too. it seems as though no one can calm ya down quite like a husband. i am not sure exactly what you were thinking when you wrote that, but for me it's like when i am upset and etc. no one can calm me and put things back in perspective like preston. he has a nut job on his hands and loves me anyway! well, i am sure you are not the mess that i am, but i bet that's how it is for you and dusty too. you guys love eachother so much and it's so cute! i can tell he's a great dad. me and my dad are much closer now too. i was the typical teenager who hated her parents. i am so scared for my kids to be teens! yikes! when you are in your teen years it's like you loose your ever livin mind or something! lol! glad that you and your dad are so close now-that's awesome!!