Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I painted!

So my sister-in-law Linda has been painting her cupboards in her kitchen and is going to be painting the walls. It has been a long process, but it has turned out to look really really nice, so I decided that I want to do it too!! So this past weekend I decided that I was going to paint my walls by my cupboards, and what better color to do it in than my favorite RED! If you remember I did one wall in my kitchen red and LOVE IT, so I decided why not do the same color under and over my cupboards. I did it and I love it! Now the next step is doing my cupboards. I hate them now and really want to change them. I don't have the $$$ to buy new ones, so painting them is the only way. I am not excited. Linda has been doing hers FOREVER and it has been a really hard job. But I am excited for the end result. Here are some pics of my kitchen now!


This is kind of the before picture, I couldn't find any that really showed my kitchen and I forgot to take one before I started!
And the after!
Above the stove
Along the counters(which also need replaced!)
Along the top

1 comment:

Reggie and Linda Lisle said...

I really like your red. I just need to pick my background color. I think I am color retarded. However I am working on it.