Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Hello beautiful 200s

I don't post on here about my weight loss journey much because me and my sister, sister-in-law, and mother-in-law have our own little weight loss blog, but I am so excited about my success that I must share. I am 298! I started last summer at 345. I have been really trying at it for the past 15 weeks. I joined weight watchers 15 weeks ago and since joining I have lost 19Lbs. I feel so wonderful it amazes me! I have so much energy and love going outdoors and doing stuff! I am really loving life right now and it will just get better from here on out! I am bound and determined to loose this weight. I need to lose it. I will lose it!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

May I be the first in Bloglandria to congratulate you. That is so amazing! Keep up the hard work to a healthier you!

ChelleStamps said...

Woot woot! You toot that horn sister. You totally deserve it! I am so proud of you.

Bethany said...

GOOD JOB LACY!!! WOOT WOOT

Reggie and Linda Lisle said...

So happy for you. Looking forward to some wonderful hikes this spring,summer, and fall. Keep it up. I am so proud of you.