Monday, June 28, 2010

Hike up Mt. Hahogany

On Sunday we decided to go on a hike up A.F. canyon to Mt. Mahogany. You drive up the canyon and go on Timpanookee road all the way and there you will run into the trail. It was a decent hike. There were some strenuous parts, and some easy parts. All in all it was a fun hike and a great view of the valley. It is amazing how I have lived in Utah mostly all of my life and have never been to so many places. It is amazing how much you are missing by staying in a car. Hiking is my new best friend. I am still struggling a little bit because of my weight, but as I am losing weight I am doing so much more! We had a great time. We even found an awesome camping spot right by it! Here are just a few pics from our hike!
Dusty and Ryan at the top of the mountain
The awesome view


No comments: