Sunday, September 5, 2010

MOM

15 years ago today my very best friend died......My Mom. She was one of the best people I have ever known. She was a shoulder for me to cry on, and a friend that I could stay up all night with just talking. I had her in my life for 16 years and I treasure each and every one of them. I am so fortunate to have as many memories of her that I have. My little brother was only 7 when she died and doesn't remember her very well, which is so sad to me because she was such an amazing person. I don't go a day without thinking of her or talking to her. She is my angel in heaven. I love you and miss you like crazy mom. LOVE YOU!!!

1 comment:

ChelleStamps said...

I didn't expect to see that and tears just started rolling down my face. I miss her and talk to her every day too. I wish so much that Andy could have had more time with her. He doesn't get all of the inside jokes and things we do. She loved him so much that it hurts for me to know that he'll never really feel or understand that.