Thursday, November 10, 2011

Happy 7th Bday Jordyn Mae!!!

I can't believe it has already been 7 years since my baby girl was born.  It seems like it was just yesterday she was this little baby and now she is a big 7 year old.  You are my sweet, creative, opinionated, emotional, "fashionable" and beautiful girl.  I have loved you ever since I found out that I was going to have another baby.  You are such a sweet girl who always wants to do things with family and always comes up with these cute little "creations"  :)  You say when you grow up you want to be an artist and a rock star and I think if you put your mind to it, you can do whatever you want.  You are so creative and are always coloring or playing with play dough.  I love the diva in you, even though she is a big pain in the butt sometimes.  You love fashion and have to look cute all the time.  I love/loath this about you.  You are my sweet little monkey and I am so glad that you chose me to be your mom!!! Happy Bday my baby girl!!
First day you blessed our lives
1 year old
2 years old
3 years old
4 years old
5 years old
6 years old
My big 7 year old!!!  :(

No comments: