Friday, November 21, 2008

A boy and his dad!!

So I took these pictures because I thought that they were the cutest things I had ever seen. Ryan just came into the computer room and got on his dads lap and was asking all types of questions about the game he was playing. Now Ryan hasn't sat on his dads lap and watched him play for a long time. I think that Ryan sees Dusty playing computer games with his friends and by himself and Ryan wants to be a part of that. It was just the cutest picture. I had to share it with you.







1 comment:

ChelleStamps said...

It's kinda cute that Ryan's baby pic is hanging on the wall right next to them too. Good catch--we need the pictures of the daddy time don't we? I can understand too how that is really important to Dusty since he lost his dad at such a young age.