Monday, July 19, 2010

Kennecott copper mines are doing free admission this whole week, so I decided to take the kids and check it out. It was actually a pretty neat place. We got to see a bunch of different minerals and watch a movie about the mine, but the kids favorite part was seeing the BIG trucks. Ryan just thought they were the coolest thing on this planet. After the mine we were on our way home and I decided to take the kids to the splash park that is in Riverton. It is a pretty cool place and the kids loved it. Jordyn got really cold after a little bit, but she still had fun. They got wet in their clothes because we didn't plan on going to the splash park. All in all it was a good day spent with my kiddos!




1 comment:

Grams said...

I love what you do with your kids and that you post it to share with me. THanks so much!