Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Beer Festival 8-27-2011

Forgot I had pictures for this one :)  Me, Dusty, Kim and Jason all went to the 2nd Annual Utah Beer Festival in August.  It was really fun.  They had music, good food and a lot of different beer from local breweries. This is the second one for Dusty and Jason, but me and Kims first.  It was a real blast.  We got a ton of free stuff like pins and tattoos, and it was just a nice day to hang out.  Good times.  I think I may go next year ;)
Cheers
Some of the available beer to purchase
Finally to the front of the line!
Some cool belt buckles that they make out of lables
Me and Kim showing off our pretzel necklaces......and Jason stealing the photo
The cool sunglasses that they got for free
Our cool tattoos
Our haul
Just a cute picture of me and Dusty

1 comment:

ChelleStamps said...

Looks like fun. Love that picture of you and Dusty btw.
And, just wanted to say thanks for not picking the background I wanted this time lol. You always get there first.