Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Quick Post!

Hey just a quick post to say HEY I"M STILL ALIVE!!! Life has just been crazy right now trying to fit in extra activities while the weather is still nice.  And of course for all these lovely activities I haven't brought my camera. OOOPS!  Oh well.  A couple weekends ago we went to Idaho and went up the mtns and the kids and Dusty and his family went biking.  Dusty crashed over his handlebars, all is well just a little scraped up.  Then the next day while Dusty rested at his moms I took my niece and my 2 kids to vineyard lakes to go cliff jumping.  I didn't jump, but Ryan and my nephews and niece did.  I just swam.  I'm still to much of a chicken to jump.  Two weekends ago we went on a hike up grovecreek canyon.  The shoes I was wearing sucked and I started getting blisters, so we had to turn around.  It made me really mad because this was the first time that I wanted to continue but couldn't.  Last weekend was Dustys bday and me and him went out to Brewvies and had some beer and watched a movie.  It was pretty nice just the two of us.  Then on his bday we had a yard sale at my sisters and ended up bbqing and spending the night.  Pretty active weekends we have been having and I am loving it.  Spending time with family and getting some activity points all in one is my kind of weekend :)

No comments: