Thursday, February 16, 2012

Valentines day and Lady A!!!!

When I heard that lady antebellum was coming in concert I had to get tickets!  I have never been to a concert ( I know right! I can't believe it either) and I thought this would be a great one to go to.  They were coming on valentines day too, so that made it even better.  Me and Dusty could have our date all planned :)  Valentines day came and so did Dustys sickness  :(  He couldn't even get out of bed.  Poor guy!  He really wanted to go with me, but I told him no way! I called my sister, Shelly, and she was more than willing to take his place :)  DUH!!  It was the awesomest concert ever!!   Thompson Square and Darius Rucker opened for them. The husband in Thompson Square gave his wife flowers on stage, it was soooo cute!!  Darius Rucker sang some of his old Hooty and the Blowfish songs, it was awesome!  But Lady A was the BEST!!!! They sang all my favorite songs and for their oncore the sang I NEED YOU NOW!! Best best concert ever!!!  I really wish Dusty could have been there because they sang all these love songs and people were dancing and cuddling and I just had my sister.............Um yeah not doing that with her  :)  But I still had fun and was glad my sister could come with me!  My voice was totally gone by the time it was all over and done with from screaming! I loved it, loved it, loved it!!!  So excited to go to another concert! I am hooked!
The stage!
Waiting for the show to start!
Thompson Square!! He gave his wife flowers for valentines!
Darius Rucker!
Lady Antebellum!!! They came up from under the stage!!

They had the entire band come to the front of the stage to be in the middle of the audience!!

1 comment:

Grams said...

Ahhhh, I am sorry as well that Dusty couldn't be with you. It had the ear marks of a very special evening. The post was wonderful. Thanks.