Wednesday, August 22, 2012

First day of School 2012

Ryan and Jordyn started school on Aug. 21. They were both pretty excited to go this year. Mostly because they missed their friends that they only see in school. I had a hard time with Jordyn this year :( She is becoming miss independent and it makes me sad. She wants to wear what she wants to wear and pick out how her hair is gonna be that day and everything. My baby isn't a baby anymore :( I know our kids have to grow up, but I'm not gonna say that I like it! Anyway, the kids are excited for school and so am I. I get to get back to a routine and have my 6 hours a day to myself to get things done without having to worry about the kids. Ahhhh gotta love when school start :)

1 comment:

Short Haircuts said...

one of the tough task for the dads to trim the kids hairs. kids haircuts is one of the toughest task for the parents. Here you check the latest haircut styles and images