Thursday, June 26, 2008

Me and my sisters!!

I just wanted to share with everyone how much my sisters mean to me. They are my best friends. Even though we may not see each other for a month, we can still just get right back to they way it was as if no time has passed. We think so much alike that it is scary. I will go and buy a shirt, and then we will have a family get together and Shelly will show up with the exact same shirt on. It is scary sometimes how well we know each other. I just wanted to let them know how much I appreciate them and their friendship. I don't honestly know what I would do without them. LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

2 comments:

ChelleStamps said...

OMG--speaking of how alike we are. I have a scrapbook page that I used this same picture for, and the journaling is eerily the same. "Twilight Zone music"
Love your face (more than you love mine, lol)!!
Shell

Manuel and Chelsea said...

Keep up the blogs Lac! It was good seeing you at Aidan's blessing although it was a busy place :) Hope you guys are doing great!