Friday, February 27, 2009

Totally scary situation!!

So I get a call today from my visiting teacher and she tells me that their is a shooter on the loose and that all the schools by our houses are on lock down. And I was like WHAT?? I had noticed earlier that there was a cop at our stop sign looking in cars and stuff, but I hadn't heard anything on the news, so I didn't know what was going on. Well I guess right down the street from me a guy was loading his 4 wheelers in his truck and some guy came up and shot him. My niece and my sister-in-law both work right down the road from me, so I was a little scared, but by the time I knew about it he got caught shortly after. That is such a scary situation. To know that that happened right down the block is scary. I count my blessings that he didn't run toward my house, he ran the opposite direction.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I heard a little about this, and from the sound of it, he ran towards my house!! I'm glad Jason was home all day, glad your safe too!! :D

Greg and Ali said...

That is sooooo scary Lace! I'm glad that everyone is okay, especially your family.