Monday, November 30, 2009

Spirit of Adventure!!

I guess today they had an assembly at Ryans school and during the assembly they called Ryans name to come up onstage and get the Spirit of Adventure Award. I am not exactly sure what this is for, but Ryan was sooooo excited to get called up onstage!! I asked him if everyone got this award (because I had no idea what it was for) and he said "No, it was just me and a couple of other kids" It says on the certificate that it was for participating in the Dream!Reach!Succeed! Student Aspiration Award Program. So whatever he got it for I am soooooo proud of him. He says he was most excited about being called on stage in front of the entire school!!! Congratulations bud!!!!

1 comment:

ChelleStamps said...

Awww.........I'm proud of him too. I bet it was for something you knew he participated in, you just didn't know what it was called.
Congrats Little Buddy~
Aunt Shelly