Monday, July 14, 2008

"Snastics"

Well Jordyn started "Snastics" a couple of weeks ago. It's actually Gymnastics, but she calls it snastics, which is just to freakin cute. Anyway, when we got to her first class she didn't want to have anything to do with it. I had to go onto the mats with her and do her stretches with her and be by her side the whole time. Then they seperated into there age groups and started doing the fun stuff and she absolutely loved it. She goes on the balance beam, like in the picture, she does tricks on the bar and they do things like the crab walk and walking on their hand and feet with their butt in the air. But she absolutely loves "Snastics". Ryan was kind of disappointed I didn't sign him up too. But I asked him and said no, so maybe next year.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Snastics! That's so dang cute!! Go Jordy!

ChelleStamps said...

OMG--she's the cutest little girl I've ever met for real. I'm not biased at all-truly. I love her little face.