Sunday, July 27, 2008

Mommy Tag!!


RYANS ANSWERS
1. What is something mom always says to me? Your my sunshine
2. What makes mom happy? Kisses
3. What makes mom sad? No Kisses and no hugs
4. How does mom make me laugh? All of my jokes!!
5. What was mom like as a child? Kind of like Jordy.
6. How old is mom? 28
7. How tall is mom? 5' 5"
8.What is mom's favorite thing to do? Spend time with your family
9. What does mom do when we're not around? Anything you want to.
10. If mom becomes famous, what will it be for? ?????????
11. What is mom really good at? Bowling on the Wii
12. What is mom not really good at? Mario Galaxy on the Wi- I totally suck at it.
13. What does mom do for her job? Take care of us!!
14. What is mom's favorite food? Subway!!
15. If mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Tinkerbelle-duh!!
16. Someone lost this question? (Dusty)
17. What do mom and I do together? Sometimes we play games-video and board.
18. How are mom and I the same? We like to play games
19. How are mom and I different? I am a boy and you are girl
20. How do I know mom loves me? You just do!!
Jordyns answers:
1. What is something mom always says to me? I love you
2. What makes mom happy? Givin you lovins and kisses
3. What makes mom sad? No luvins and kisses
4. How does mom make me laugh? Me laughing
5. What was mom like as a child? like tinkerbelle
6. How old is mom? 28
7. How tall is mom? 5' 5"
8.What is mom's favorite thing to do? Play Mario Galaxy
9. What does mom do when we're not around? Play Mario Galaxy
10. If mom becomes famous, what will it be for? ?????????
11. What is mom really good at? At bowling
12. What is mom not really good at? Mario Galaxy
13. What does mom do for her job? I don't know!!
14. What is mom's favorite food? Subway!!
15. If mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Spongebob square pants (it's her favorite cartoon!)
16. Someone lost this question? (Dusty)
17. What do mom and I do together? Make me pretty.
18. How are mom and I the same? Our clothes match because mine is blue and yours is blue(They are the same!!)
19. How are mom and I different?Your hair is black and mine isn't
20. How do I know mom loves me? You give me lovins and kisses!!
It was so funny to talk to the both of them. They were in the same room, so Jordy copied some of Ryans answers. And that whole Mario Galaxy thing, I don't ever play that game. Dusty is hooked on it though and I try to play a level for him, unsuccessfully I might add.
Now it's my turn to tag. I tag Preston and Anaya.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Lacy, that's so cute. I love all the funny things kids say. I do not have a wii, but my little bro. does. Whenever I go "home" I play, and I really LOVE bowling too. I probly suck, but it is fun. I wish my kids were old enough to answer the questions, that would be funny to see what they would say. As for what you would do if you were famous, I say you would be a late night talk show host...well, that's the first thing that popped into my head. Gimmie a break, it's real late! JK.

Carrie said...

ya, your kids are right, you really are tink. ;) maybe that's what you would be if you were famous, tinkerbell!

ChelleStamps said...

Cute answers. I can totally see Jordy saying you would be Tink. I have no idea where Garrett got Minnie Mouse for me lol. Maybe cause that's what my souvenirs were from Disneyland.