Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Six Unspectacular things about me!!




I am responding to the tag my friend from Highschool Lindsey did.


Here are the rules:


Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours


Tag 6 bloggers by and leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger's blogs letting them know they have been tagged:


This was a really hard one, just because I am so Spectacular that it was hard to think of Unspectacular things!! :)


1) I secretly really want to be a Princess!!
2) If I don't have a Mountain Dew or Diet Pepsi everyday I will be a beast for the rest of the day.


3) I loved the New Kids on the Block even when they weren't cool, but pretended that I didn't.


4) I love cooking, but hate baking.


5)I am sometimes still afraid of the dark.


6) I am afraid of dogs. Not little teeny "yo queiro taco bell" dogs, but medium size ones. When I was like 4 or 5 I was teasing a neighbors dog and it bit me and ripped off half of my lip. Luckily, thanks to my dad, the doctor fixed it and now all i have is a scar.(the thanks to my dad part is that the doctor was going to put my lip back together in a way that i would have a wierd looking lip, but my dad showed him a different way that worked out great!!)

Who's next? Let's see...hmm.....Ali, Shelly, Carrie, Chanc, and Chelsea.

I've picked you because I have a feeling that you are going to have a real hard time thinking of Unspectacular things about yourselves!! LOVE YOUR FACES!!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

I miss those Taco Bell commercials with the cute dogs. :)