Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Tag I'm it!!

I am responding to the tag that Chelsea did on her blog :)

4 people I Love: Dusty, Ryan, Jordyn and the rest of the family- you can't just say 1 because I love them all :)

4 places I visit over and over: Ashers, Stokers, Greg and Alis and Walmart

4 people I text/email on a regular basis:Dusty, Ali, and Shelly

4 favorite foods: Garlic Herb Chicken con Broccoli(olive garden), Italian, Mexican, and Hamburgers.

4 places I'd rather be: Shopping, at a movie, relaxing at home, being with my family :)

4 things I'd rather be doing: probably the same answers as above.

4 Movies I watch over and over: I watch tons of movies, but I would say the main 4 are Grease, Teen witch, Pretty Woman and The Outsiders.

4 TV shows I watch over and over: Gilmore Girls(love them!!), Friends, Tori and Dean and Biggest Loser

4 Bands I love: They are not really bands but-Taylor Swift, Reba,Kelly Clarkson and Carrie Underwood.

4 Songs I love: 4 minutes-Madonna and Justin Timberlake, Before he cheats-Carrie Underwood, Hazel Eyes-Kelly Clarkson and Bring me to life-Evanescence

4 people that I tag: Shelly, Ali, Carrie and Lindsey:)

1 comment:

Carrie said...

It's fun to learn little tid bits about you! Tag, I am it, I'll post it soon... :)