Monday, May 4, 2009

4 graduations and Mothers Day!

I just thought that I would show you the cards that I made for my 2 NiEcEs, NePhEw, and SiStEr-N-LaW that are all graduating and the card I made for my MoThEr-N-LaW!!! Wow what a month for card making. That doesn't even include all the birthdays this month, which I thought that I would start making cards for everyone with a birthday, but I don't think I will start this month. Maybe that will be my next years New Years Resolution since the weight loss one never works :)

The High school graduation cards!!

The College Graduation Cards!


The Mothers Day Card!

6 comments:

Nicole said...

Very cute!

Lindsey said...

You are so crafty. I bet it makes pple feel good that you actually made the card, instead of buying it. I should learn how to do that.

LacyAsher#1 said...

It is really fun!! I love to see the reactions on their faces

ChelleStamps said...

Way cute. I love the grad ones, and the patchwork thing on the top note one was an awesome idea.

Grams said...

You are so awesome. I am looking forward to having dinner with you tomorrow. Love You and the card looks fabulous. I still LOVE my calendar and many are jelous of it and would love to have it except the pictures aren't theirs. Love You!

Lacey said...

I like the cards, you did an awesome job! I don't know when we're coming down next, but I'd like to soon.... We could both use a break, we just have to find time to get out of Rexburg when Andy doesn't have too much homework. UGH! School does not work with traveling very well. I might come down with the kids sometime this summer. Linda said that she'd like to have us come down sometime too.