Thursday, May 21, 2009

It's my last birthday!!

So I have decided that this is going to be my last birthday! I think that 29 is a good place to stop! I can't believe that I am 29. I seriously feel like I am still a teenager in High school, I just now have 2 kids and a husband. Nothing wrong with that right? :) But seriously I cannot believe how young I used to be. I was going through some pictures and it is amazing! Here is a little sampling of my life!!

Oh how cute was I!!

I decided to give myself a haircut right before picture day in kindergarten!

I love this one of me! First grade!
Me and my wonderful glasses!


Me and my sisters!
Dressed as a princess!
Look at those wings!
One of my favorite pictures!! Me as a rocker for Halloween!!
Wow! I think this was 4th or 5th grade!
This was when I was a junior in High school!
Taken today-by myself if you can't tell!
It is also my nephew Garrett's birthday! Happy Birthday bud! You are the best present that I ever got!!

4 comments:

LacyAsher#1 said...

K compare the one of me in the striped dress with my hair curly to jordyns on the side........wow we look so much alike

Carrie said...

Hope your b-day was awesome! thanks for sharing all those pictures, you are/were such a stinkin cutie!!!

Nicole said...

Someone has a look-a-like daughter. Wow! What a cutie you are. Thanks for the trip down Memory Lane. Happy "last" birthday! I hope you went out with a bang!

Lacey said...

Can I just tell you how much Jordy REALLY looks like you!!! I can't get over it! wow!