Tuesday, September 16, 2008

All about me!!

I am responding to the tag that Carrie did on her blog. I don't know if you are getting sick of hearing about me, but I don't care :) I love these tags!! They are fun to read and they give me something to post about. I hate when you look at someones blog and its been like 3 or 4 weeks since they posted. What is the point of having a blog unless you use it?
1. Where were you 10 years ago?
Lets see, 10 years ago I was 18. I was working at Kmart and living with my dad. I was a little hellion. Hanging out with the wrong type of people and doing the wrong things. I didn't start dating Dusty until August of 1999. I was just working and "playing".

2. What's on your list today?
-Walk with Ryan to school.
-go to store and get stuff for Jordyns fieldtrip tomorrow.
-get some laundry done.
-Watch biggest loser.
-Make Ryans favorite dinner-fettucine alfredo.

3. What if you were a Billionaire?
-Wow! There is so much that I could do with that much money. First, I would get out of debt, and remodel my house. I wouldn't tear it down or anything, because my dad built this house, but I would make some minor adjustments. I would give my dad a bunch so that he wouldn't have to work anymore and he could retire. I would pay off all my friends and families houses, or if they didn't have a house, I would buy them one. I would set up my kids for life (college fund, house fund, etc.) and I would donate a bunch to different charities. Then I would buy me a couple houses on different continents so that I could go on vacation.

4. Name five places you have lived.
-Pleasant Grove, Utah
-American Fork, Utah
-Provo, Utah
-California

5. What are three bad habits you have?
-I am a stress and bored eater. When I get stressed, I eat. When I am bored, I eat. It is a habit that I am really tying to work on.
-I sit on my butt when I could be doing other things. I just can't find the gumption to get up and get going sometimes.
-I try to please people to much so that they will like me. I guess that is a form of low self esteem. I don't think people will like me for who I am, so I try my hardest to please them, sometimes neglecting myself.

6. What kind of snack do you like?
Popcorn!!

7. Who will you tag next?
I tag everyone who has a blog and looks at this!! You know who you are!! It will be fun to look at your blog and read you awnsers!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Ahhh, you share my love for popcorn, very cool!