Monday, September 8, 2008

I HEAR MUSIC!!!


Well we got a piano!!! I am so excited for this. My dad moved into a new house and the guy who used to live there left his piano. Well it is an older piano with the ivory keys and everything, so my dad decided to keep it and get rid of this one. So he and Dusty made a deal that Dusty would build him a computer and my dad would give him the piano. So Dusty did and we got our piano. All my life I wanted to take piano lessons, but my parents couldn't afford it, so I am extremely excited to be able to provide the opportunity for my kids. Dusty is so excited about it too. He took lessons when he was younger and has been really, really wanting to get back into playing. It is a way for him to relieve some stress and anger, besides with games.

5 comments:

Manuel and Chelsea said...

I am downright jealous...I want a piano too. How awesome though for you to have it, you can learn and teach the kids together :) I always tell Manuel I am looking for one, but then I think I would probably need time to learn and play so...until I get the time, I wont be getting or needing it b/c it would just be another thing to dust at this point in time. Have fun and enjoy it!

Carrie said...

Lace! i am really jealous too! What the? I am just like you, I would LOVE to learn to play, I always have! I soooo Love piano music. I think that was when i officially fell in love with Edward (you know, my Twilight addiction! LOL) Was when he played for Bella. I really hope I can get my kids to learn, that would be AWESOME! :) I think that's awesome that Dusty plays. Tell him to practice up and I will be over to listen LOL!

Lindsey said...

That is awesome. We have a piano that is really old, but in horrible condition. Some of my best memories are of me and my mom and sisters standing around the piano singing.

Lacey said...

I love that piano! It's super pretty! I played when I was younger, and it was so much fun, I just wish we had a place to put something like that, it would help me relieve some stress when G is being difficult I think. Anyway, hope all's great with you guys, I love the new background..... Fall is so much fun, isn't it???

ChelleStamps said...

Wow, that looks really nice in your house. Shane feels really bad that he couldn't help you guys move it. He was just so busy. Plus, his back has been hurting a lot lately. I think he'll need another corizone (sp?) shot again soon.
Glad to see you got it all in one piece though.