Tuesday, December 2, 2008

8 things!

8 Things
I've been tagged by my stampin up demonstrator Loni.
8 TV Shows I Watch
1.The biggest loser
2.Gilmore Girls
3.Ellen ( I think she is so funny!)
4.Good things utah
5. John & Kate plus 8
6.Friends
7.Samantha who?
8.Spongebob (that would be the fault of my kids-they are addicted!)
8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Olive Garden (anyone who really knows me knows this one!)
2. Applebees
3.Chilis
4. Bajio
5.Tepanyaki
6.China Light Cafe(I worked there and know what goes on there, but I still can't help that I love their Chinese!)
7. Subway
8.Wendys
8 Favorite Singers/Bands
1. Carrie Underwood
2. Taylor Swift
3. Reba
4. Christina Agulierra (Don't know how to spell)
5. Rascal Flats
6.Green Day
7.Metallica
8.All the old 80s singers-Madonna,Cindy Lauper etc.
8 books I have read (and recommend)
1. Twilight series (you knew that one was coming)
2. Harry Potter Series
3. Any book by J.D. Robb (mystery and "romance" can't get any better)
4.books by mary higgins clark
5. books by carol higgins clark (I try and stick with the same author for a while if you can't tell)
6. Romance
7. Mystery
8.I just started the Leven Thumps series
8 things that happened yesterday
1.Unpacked from coming home from Idaho
2.Started laundry
3. woke up at 3:30a.m. to watch my friends kids (I love your face Ali)
4.Cleaned house-kinda
5.Mailed my christmas cards
6.Took Ryan and Jordyn to school
7. Went shopping for my friends daughters birthday present
8. Started reading the first Leven Thumps book before falling asleep!
8 things I am looking forward to
1. Spending time with family for the holidays
2. Seeing my dads reaction to his christmas present
3. Having all debts paid off
4. Finishing our basement ???(refer to #3)
5. Ryan and Jordyns first christmas concerts at school
6. Getting enough gumption to do my scrapbooking
7. Christmas for my kids!
8. Hopefully a better year next year
8 things I wish for
1. World Peace!!
2. A debt free life
3. Unlimited patience
4. More time with family
5. Security
6. A jacuzzi
7. A healthy me
8. A skinny me
8 people I am tagging
1. Ali
2. Linda
3. Chanc
4. Chelsea
5. Lacey
6. Lindsey
7. Bobbie
8. Shelly, Carrie, Lori, Lisa-and anyone else who looks at my blog

No comments: