Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I have to vent!!!

So this blog is kind of like a journal for me so this post is all about getting out my frustration. Our hard drive totally quit today. This hard drive had all my pictures and music on it. I am not as worried about the music, but the pictures are irreplaceable. I looked online to see about a hard drive recovery and it costs like $400. So we are basically screwed. I am glad that I have this blog so some of my pictures are here. I know that relatives have pictures and stuff so I might be bothering all my relatives to give me any pictures of my family that they have. I am just so sad and pissed and just sick that all my pictures are gone. We are going to have to buy a new hard drive, but this time we are going to make sure that we have a back-up. I definitely don't want to go through this again. Thanks for listening to me vent!! If you want and have any pics of my family please email me and I will try and get them from you either on CD, DVD or through our flash drives.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Oh Lacy! I am so sorry :( That makes me sick for you. That is a fear I have...losing my pictures. Do you ever download them to walgrens.com or walmart or costco or something like that? you might be able to retrieve some there? I need to get all my pics burned to a disk, just in case...oh man, I am so sorry!

Nicole said...

I'm sorry Lacy! That is a sickening feeling. But definitely thank goodness for blogs and the pictures on them. By the way...I love your blog too! You are so good at keeping up with them. Way to go!