Monday, December 22, 2008

Just a thought!


I just finished watching the season finale of little people big world. In this episode their very good friend Mike died all of a sudden and they were coping with his sudden death. And it got me thinking again about how sudden my mom died and how quickly you can lose someone close to you. It can happen in a blink of an eye. I hadn't talked to my mom in 6 months. I had wrote her letters and stuff, but I hadn't heard her voice for six months and then she was gone. I will never hear her voice again. Anyway the point of this post is to let EVERYONE I know, know that I love them. You have touched my life in some way and I am grateful for it. To all my friends, thank you for letting me be a part of your lives and putting up with my "weird" ways. And to my family, thank you for being such a great influence on our lives and helping us to raise our two beautiful children. I love you all and just wanted to let you know. Happy Holidays!!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

We all have weird ways! What's yours? I love ya Lace! I am sorry you lost your Mom. You are so right, you just never know. Thanks for the reminder. I need to tell everyone how much I love them and how much they mean to me more often.
I know what ya mean by the snow. It snowed most of yesterday at my house. I am sick of shoveling. And holy crap it IS a whiter than white Christmas! But is beautiful. Merry Christmas!

Tory Miller said...

i finally got some stuff on my blog! not amazing but it's a start. brandontorykyri.blogspot.com. i hope you have a merry christmas! and lace, i love your face! thanks for always being a good friend!i'm glad we have stayed friends throughout the years and the different working situations!!