Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I hate dishonest people!!!

Much like ALOT of other people that I know, my email was hacked. Apparently I sent a bunch of emails to other people that also made it so there emails got hacked. If that isn't enough, somehow someone got a hold of my debit card info and was able to make there own and spent $650 in Texas. Luckily the bank called me and asked about the purchases and I let them know that they were not done by me and they are going to reimburse me. I just hate how someone would do that to another human being. Steal that money from someone. Dishonest people suck!!!!

1 comment:

ChelleStamps said...

Yes they do! I hate feeling like I have no control over my own accounts or that people might hack into my email or steal my actual paper mail out of my box. That is just crazy! The age of technology has advanced us so far, but it has also made us pretty vulnerable in some aspects.