Friday, October 31, 2008

Ryans Halloween Party!!

So Ryan had his Halloween party at school today. It was awesome. They made witches stew, played Halloween bingo, made ghosts with painting their hands, and played Halloween bowling. I was fortunate enough to be able to help out with the party. I was in charge of the bowling. We bowled with little pumpkins and hit pop bottles painted like ghosts. They had so much fun. Ryan looked so cute in his cowboy outfit. Then they did their Halloween parade and showed all the parents their costumes. It was a great time. I am so glad that I am able to participate in his school activities. My parents both worked and weren't able to come to my school activities, so I am truly blessed to be able to share in these moments in my kids lives. I can't wait to go trick-or-treating tonight. The kids always love to run from house to house. I will post those later.

2 comments:

Reggie and Linda Lisle said...

I'm so glad you came over with the kids to trick or treat. They were so cute and we love you company. Your awesome and we love ya.

Carrie said...

You awesome girl. you chose the same background as me! we rock.