Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Pumpkin Patch!!

So we went to the pumpkin patch on Monday and I felt really bad because I was totally not into it this year for some reason. I forgot to bring my camera, so the picture is of last years pumpkin patch adventure. The kids still had fun. They got to bounce on the inflatable bouncer things, they got to go down the giant pumpkin slide, well everyone but Garrett. He is getting to big for some of the stuff :( They got to go through the "Lighted Alley" which is just a bunch of lighted up Halloween decorations, then they got to pick their pumpkins. We haven't even painted them yet-a later post to come!! I don't know what was wrong with me. I usually enjoy it tons, but i just wasn't into it. Luckily the kids didn't notice. They had a great time and that is all that matters!!

No comments: