Thursday, October 9, 2008

Another one!

So I finished another one!! This is the only pictures that we had of Garrett with my dad so I made it a 5x7 and rolled with it. Do you think that it looks okay?? I think it is simple, but cute. I want opinions and suggestions PLEASE!! As I said before, I am not the best scrapbooker. This one is the only one so far that I have thought of myself and not copied from somewhere. So please give me honest opinions. This one will go on May, because that is when Garrett was born.

2 comments:

ChelleStamps said...

Lace, I think this page is great. I've always liked the circle thing, and you did a good job.

Lacey said...

I think it looks great! I agree, simple, but cute! that's not a bad way to go though. Love the picture of Jordy too!

PS, your family pics turned out awesome!!!

Love,
Lacey #1