Thursday, October 16, 2008

The ABCs of Me!!

ABC's "getting to know you"TAG ABC's of you. Each player then tags 3 people and posts their names under T for Tag!!
A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: Sisters
C-Cake or Pie: Pie
D-Day: Saturday!!
E- Essential Item: Flip Flops
F- Favorite Color: Red
G-Gummi Bears or Worms: Bears
H-Home town: Pleasant Grove, Ut.
I- Indulgences: Chocolate
J- January or July: January
K-Kids: Boy-Ryan age:6 Girl-Jordyn age:3
L-Life is incomplete without: Family and Friends
M- Marriage Date: April 14,2000
N- Number of Siblings: 1 brother and 2 sisters
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples are good, but I like oranges better
P- Phobias or Fears: Snakes! I hate snakes-garden, water, whatever I hate them all
Q- Quote: "I look adorable! No one ever told me that if you fish, you get to buy an outfit. I'll do just about anything if I can buy an outfit!"-Lorelai Gilmore on Gilmore Girls
R- Reason To Smile: I have a loving and caring family
S- Season: I love Fall. I love the colors, the leaves, the warm clothes, and the shopping.
T- Tag Three: Carrie, Chelsea, and Lacey.
U-Unknown fact about me: I have to watch Gilmore Girls on t.v. everyday even though they are just re-runs and I have already seen them.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals: Totally Oppressor
W- Worst Habit: I eat when I am bored.
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: I think x-rays because they are easier.
Y-Your favorite food: Italian of any kind
Z-Zodiac Sign: depends on where you look. I am right on the line of Taurus and Gemini.(May 21)

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Oh, so, you are on the line between Gemini and Taurus eh? That explains things!!! JK. I don't really know what I mean by that? Anyway, K, I was just on the splitcoststampers.com--Holy crap that's awesome! Thanks so much for sharing that with me!!! you are the BEST :0