Thursday, October 2, 2008

Cute Hair!!

So I picked Ryan up from school yesterday and I saw this little girl with her hair done so cute. So I was like I need to try this on Jordyns hair. So today when we got up to get ready for school I tried, unsucessfully, to do her hair like the girl that I saw. It didn't work, so I tried again, with Jordy being ever so patient with me, and I figured out how it was done. And here is the final result. Freaking cute huh? I love the criss cross action. I keep trying to find new ways to do her hair because with long hair there can be so many different things that you can do. I love having a little girl to experiment on.

5 comments:

Carrie said...

Oh my H! Love it!!! I have been debating on Maddie's hair being short or long...? But, now, I think LONG! Not that her hair will be long enough for this any time soon. Good job Lace--that is soooo cute!

Nicole said...

Very cute hair- I love when mama's do their little one's hair all fun. I love your family pictures too. They are gorgeous. I hope you're doing well.

ChelleStamps said...

Freakin cute. I wish I would have had a girl when I had the chance to have another baby. A boy would have been good too, don't get me wrong, but I want pink and purple and hair to do lol.

Bobbie said...

That is SO cute!

HeaddaMarie said...

You need to check out She Does Hair! Way cute hair do's & she has links to other sites! http://www.shedoeshair.blogspot.com/