Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tagged by Chelsea!!

Here's how to play:
1. Link your tagger and list rules on your blog
2. Share 7 random/weird facts about yourself
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post leaving names and links to their blogs
4. Let them know they have been tagged by commenting on their blog

1.I know this is like exactly what you said Chelsea, but it is the same for me on this one. I hate eating chicken off the bone. It just doesn't seem right to me for some reason. I think it is gross and disgusting.
2. I love office supplies. Going down the paper and pencil aisle in a store is fun for me. I don't know what it is, I just love it. The whole thing , the organizing the writing the filing. I should be a receptionist. It would be the perfect job for me
3. I am a perfectionist. I will be writing a grocery list and if I mess up in anyway I have to write it over.
4. If I lay down in bed and try to read, anytime, I will fall asleep. I don't know why. I cannot be laying in a bed reading for to long or I will automatically fall asleep.
5. I hate cats. They bug the crap out of me. They are just lazy, worthless animals.
6. I am afraid of the dark (sometimes). Sometimes at night I will be laying in bed and this fear just rushes over me. I won't get out of bed or anything. I will just lay there totally still and scared out of my mind.
7. All my life growing up I had a huge crush on my cousin Ryan. No that is now why I named Ryan Ryan, but I just always thought he was so cute.
Okay I tag...
Shelly
Ali
Lindsey
Carrie
Bobbie
Chanc
Lacey

2 comments:

Carrie said...

oh lace, i am so with ya on the chicken on the bone thing...eeww. also, cats-not a fan. we always had cats growing up, so maybe i just got a little sick of 'em i dunno. ok, i will be thinking of my 7 things! :0

Lindsey said...

Hey, thanks for tagging me, but I already did this tag. :)